Monday, November 16, 2015

About My Blog :

For those people who know me , know that I have always been a writer. While in my youth , I would write poetry , win essay contest , speech competitions. Writing was a way for me to escape a lot of isolation . It kept me in a sane place in an insane world that I lived in . For my blog, it will entail many things . Most will come from my own experiences growing up as a Jehovah Witness, giving an accurate description of the strict rules , the isolation, the brain washing and the conditions that we are and had to abide by . At times, I will give a detail as to how difficult it is to break free , Im one of the lucky ones and still am trying to mentally break free. I will at times, tell you stories of the broken families this religion cost us and our friends  the only people we ever knew and as we progress and are able to break free how that this religion can also wear on our immediate families as well.  I will at times, focus on the good things in my life my family ,, my husband, my five kids and two grandbabies for now...lol..  My colleagues and a few dear friends of mine that I surely don't know what I would do with out them. I will even share with you my love of a good yard sale find , or something vintage or something that I craft . I just hope that my words will and can be of help to just one person. For years , I felt so alone and now with blogging , I feel I have had a door open up for me. So for the individual that told me that my FB post made me look pathetic and that I should blog, I thank you for that advice. After you told me that , I felt I was worthless again, you made me doubt if I had any good in myself , any self worth , so I thank you for those wise words. I learned that Im not pathetic, Im real , I am me, Im not a hypocrite, when I love I love with everything in me and you know what I even love you and I miss you and when you are ready to establish that relationship again, just know I am here. You told me that I had not experienced the amount of death that you have and you are correct but that did not keep me from empathizing  with you , I made a mistake , one that I owned and you said you had forgiven me , but evidently you did not . Although I have not experienced the amount of physical deaths you have , doesn't mean that I don't understand what it is like to hurt and grieve , because you have not experienced my pain of a living death of parents. We both are hurt and I feel we both can heal from our hurt and just know I love you .

No comments:

Post a Comment